Diving Courses in Bali
Taking your Diving Courses in Bali with Southern Dreams Diving Club Bali, it is an experience you will never forget. We really believe in training. Taking the course which is right for you is the best way to improve your diving knowledge, skills and experience. We take satisfaction in adding value to everything we do. We believe we will never stop learning, never stop evolving as divers. It is true that every time we go underwater, we learn something new, and that’s why we keep on diving!
Southern Dreams Diving Club is a certified and affiliate SSI dive center in Bali, (number 741186) and we are proud to say that our experienced instructors have graduated in PADI, CMAS, ADIP and SSI. This means they have completed not one, but four agency certified instructor training programmes. The great thing about this for you is that you will receive quality and advanced training when you complete your course with us.
In term of recognition, there is no difference between the four diving associations. All of them are internationally recognised and you can also move interchangeably between agencies, so even if you did your Open Water Diver course with PADI/CMAS/ADIP you can do your Advanced with SSI and you could still go on to do your Rescue course with PADI or vice-versa.
In terms of training, there are some differences. SSI and PADI teach recreational diving to a maximum depth of 40m (Deep Diver Specialty Course required), while CMAS and ADIP teach decompression dives to a maximum depth of 60 meters (Level 3 required).
That’s why we have chosen to be both, SSI and ADIP dive shop. Depending on your goal as a diver, you can choose the path you want to follow.
We find the SSI and ADIP diving courses to be more interactive and versatile, allowing us to tailor the program to our students needs and fit with the conditions specific to Bali. SSI and ADIP offers a more lecture led and conversational approach with limited homework. Instead you learn from your instructors training and experiences rather than via a generic book. It’s no secret that we have changing tides and currents here and this is the biggest reason why we have chosen to offer SSI and ADIP diving courses to our customers, it gives us flexibility to suit not only your learning pace, but the conditions of mother nature.
Whether you are interested in taking your first dive, becoming a Dive Master or taking an Emergency First Response course, at Southern Dreams Diving Club – Bali, our multi-lingual, experienced instructors can help you achieve your goals in a safe, friendly and professional environment where you will have the opportunity to dive in some of the best dive sites in the world!
Why taking your diving course in Bali?
- SSI offers the latest teaching online materials, so you can choose when and where you want to start your learning, at your own pace
- Students manuals are translated into more than 30 languages
- With its warm waters, great visibility, abundance fish and spectacular underwater scenarios, we can warranty you will never forget this remarkable experience, taking your diving course in Bali
Why taking your diving course in Bali with Southern Dreams Diving Club?
- Training with multi-lingual, professional, certified and renewed instructors
- Individual training or small groups only.
- All brand new and rigorously service dive equipment included
- Free pick up & return to / your hotel in Candidasa and Manggis area
- Didactic online materials and PIC certification
- Land & sea transport to the best dive spots in Bali
- Diving log book (for Scuba Diver and Open Water Diver level only).
- Lunch, snacks & mineral water included
- Best chosen dive sites.
- Marine park fees
- Porters and tax
•Personal Instructor is available on request, inquire now
SSI and ADIP Scuba Dive Courses and Lessons in Bali
• Try Dive – Scuba Diving for Children (8 years+)
• Try Discover Scuba Diving – Introduction Dive for Beginners
• Open Water Diver Course – Entry-Level Scuba Diving Certification
• Advanced Adventurer Open Water Diver Course – Continued Education
• Stress and Rescue – For Confirmed Divers
• Dive Master Internship Course – First Professional Certification
• SSI Scuba Diving Specialties – Do Things Underwater
Check our rates for SSI AND ADIP Dive Courses
To book a scuba diving course in Bali, please send an email to Southern Dreams Diving Club
- Personal Instructor is available on request, inquire now