ADIP 60-meter deep diving specialty course (P60-A) is the last step in deep-dive training in sportive diving. In this course, you learn more theory and more advanced skills than in the deep-diving course to 40 meters to dive with security to a maximum of 60 meters.
Prerequisites for the deep-diving specialty course at 60 meters (P60-A):
- Minimum age 18 years old.
- Be a 3* diver or equivalent (rescue diver and deep diver to 40 meters).
- Be certified as DiveMedic + O2 ADIP or have an equivalent certification in the last 24 months or an update within the last 2 years.
- Have at least 5 logged dives deeper than 30 meters.
Specialty Course in Deep Diving 60 meters: 3 days / 6 dives
P60-A Course structure:
The course consists of a theoretical part and a practice.
The theory includes the following topics among others:
- Why dive deeper?
- Decompression theory
- Manage, adjust, understand the dive computer and what to do in case of failure
- Buddy communication specific to deep and decompression diving
- Risks and accidents
- Emergency procedures
- Organizing and planning a deep dive
- Calculation and management of air and dive time
- Deep diving techniques
- Diving accidents treatment and first aid
We do the practice in 3 days, where we will make a total of 6 dives, 2 dives per day. On the first day, we descend to 45 meters, the second to 50, and the last day to a maximum of 60 meters depth.
Deep diving specialty course to 60 meters: 5,100,000 IDR
Deep Diving 60 meters and Nitrox Certification: 5,900,000 IDR
- Complete diving equipment
- 6 dives instead of the 3 required by the standards
- Unlimited mineral water, coffee/tea, snacks, and food
- Entrance to marine parks, porters, and fees
- Electronic certification as an autonomous deep diver at 60 meters worldwide-recognized
Are you ready to become a deep diver to 60 meters? Then,